Any one to install system in DALLAS, TX??

Anonymous

Hi,

I am really new to the car audio world and I would not be comfortable setting up my own audio system. Also, I don't want to pay hunderds of bucks to a retail B&M store to install my audio. Is there anyone in Dallas who would do this for me. I will pay for it, but I am assuming it will be half than that of the a retail store. Please email me at serious_romantic@yahoo.com or reply in this forum itself.

THanks,

Username: Sachinsoni

Post Number: 8
Anyone who can do installation for lesser than factory prices in Dallas, TX.

Anyone please...

Sachin

Post Number: 9
Is there anyone who can help here please???

Bronze Member
Username: Avalanche

Post Number: 84
I am not in TX but I ask here and I will help out as much as I can and are you talking about a complete install from top to bottom or just minor upgrades because it will make a difference.

Post Number: 10
I hae HU installed but need to install everything else.
Things to install are:
A 10" MTX Thunder 8000 subwoofer with a Kicker KX800.4 amp and Infinity Kappa 63.5i speakers for the front. Need to install all of these in my 99 Toyota Camry. I have all the stuff incl the wiring etc. Just need someone to install it since I have never done this and really dont want to break anything by experimenting.

Thanks Land,
Sachin

Unregistered guest
Live north of Houston...Could help you out man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hi John,

Can you give me your email address or send me a mail at serious_romantic@yahoo.com, so that we can synch up. We can discuss detials in private.

Thanks,
Sachin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us