Clarion vrx935vd help!

Username: Emptyy

Post Number: 1
I have a vrx935vd and I was wondering how to get it 2 display song names. I have some mp3 cds and it will show the title for a 1/10 of a second, then go to like a screen saver. I was wondering if there is anyway to have it display it longer, or just have the title stay there? Anyone own one of these that can help me out, cause i bought it without the manual.

Unregistered guest
to show the names with the mp3 cd's, you just tap the display button on the top right of the screen and it will show if applicable

Philipe Grip
Unregistered guest
this topic seems to be very popular on the net...
everytime I tipe my name in google, the second page is this, after amazon... :P

desertman
Unregistered guest
My clarion vrx935vd just started making a siren like sound. To stop it, disconnected the amp. Now, no sound will come out of the speakers only the sub. Help?

Unregistered guest
My Clarion touch screen vrx935vd won't work when I open it. I have everything hood up right,and the groundwire connected to the parking brake wire. I have no clue as what is going on. Anyone has any answers let me know. Thanks!!!

Username: Kevinwho05

Post Number: 1
i was wondering if you could turn the fade up so that less bass would come out of my subs.. because i have a baby and i dont want to distrub him
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us