Great 18''

savage civic rice racerrr
Unregistered guest
hi,
I would like to get an 18" for my savage civic. i dont want to buy a expensive amp so im going to run it off my cd player. this is what i just orderd http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/pl-cd25.html
what 18" do you think would be the best?

Silver Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 139
I think I'd worry about getting a better head unit first If your gonna be running the sub off of it. Pyle is a very awful brand, especially for headunits.

Bronze Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 82
dude your better off running a 3 1/2in speaker cause thats about all the bass yoour gonna get out of it. Talk about distortion!

Bronze Member
Username: Ctx

Post Number: 100
hahahaaha I hope this is a joke if not,may god help us!

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 257
funny stuff. don't ever joke like that, savage!!

ThatGuyYouKnow
Unregistered guest
run an Audiobahn off your Headunit. clearest sound at low RMS.

If your dumb enoff to fall for this, you cant read.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 261
i think it'd be best if this thread just stopped right here

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky Usa

Post Number: 33
i dont understand...hes not using an amp...he wants to just run an 18 inch off a cd player lol...this is what you should get...buy an 18 inch eclipse ti pro...be a complete moron and hook it up like that

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 118
dude.... its only gonna get like 40 watts without an amp. which even at full volume basically wont do a damn thing. put it this way if get the speaker and no amp its a just complete waste of money. so dont be cheap and buy an amp cuz your CD player aint pushin sh!t.

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 119
And ill have to agree wit gettin a different brand. and at least a 200 watt.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 362
r u new to car audio???
or just dumb??
you may get 22 watts out of the head unit/cd player if u r lucky.
you can power a pair of 6.5 three ways with that, as long as you aren't looking for a lot of bass.
The 200 watts is a total of all for channels. which divided out is 50 watts per channel, PEAK so figure 1/2 of that the biggest share of the time. Which if you r lucky will be 25 watts, take 10% away for various reasons, and you get 22--23 watts per channel.

U r gonna have to open the wallet up and spend some cash if u plan on running an 18" sub.

By the way if you can unorder the cd player I would if I were u. U'd be better off with a sony than that thing. Pyle just don't quite cut the mustard.

Bronze Member
Username: Psycho93

Post Number: 15
hey man dont even try that s**t r u dumb youll only hear the voice from the sub or do you just want it for looks sorry dude whatever radio u buy ur not gonna move air with it or hear the hard bass just save up n buy a good amp n ull b fine ur just weird n dumb to think that way

Bronze Member
Username: Therainman

Post Number: 24
wow bait hook and set. yall are a bunch of nerhds waiting for a post of this to sit back and feel so great about yourself's wow nice helping the guy with your insults etc. do you feel your ego growing everytime you all post on this? pffttt.

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
Chris;

Actually my ego hasn't changed a bit. HAS YOURS AFTER THAT POST

Bronze Member
Username: Psycho93

Post Number: 18
DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO THAN TALK SMACK WERE JUST HELLPING THE GUY

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
with words of wisdom like that, why do they call you phsyco? Maybe if we don't say nything else, he'll just go away. hope hope pray pray
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us