Serious Help Needed

Unregistered guest
I was wondering if somebody could enlighten me. i have a 97 mustang convertible (so i don't have much space in the back). All i need is a woofer thats small but has a good punch to it, so i can fit it under the top. I dont want to compromise any trunk space because i use most of it on a daily bases. please get back to me on this, it will be greatly appreciated Thanx

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 693
in your situation i'd say go with an infinity Basslink, good little 10" sub with a 10" Passive radiator in it, should have good punch to it, i know glasswolf has one in a Jeep and it takes up little to no room, its pre-amplified so you dont have to worry about an amplifier taking up room as well, its about the smallest thing you could with a box and still have good punch to it....look into it...see if the dimentions fit what you have available...

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 694
forgot to mention, i'm pretty sure JL audio and possible MTX make custom enclosures that will fit in your mustang and still allow the car to appear stock and use little room, the JL being more expensive the MTX being more budget oriented...

There are custom boxes got 100000's of cars available so its just a matter or Yahooing it...

Vladimir
Unregistered guest
What does the passive radiator do?

Silver Member

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 699
http://www.diysubwoofers.org/prd/

check that out, it'll explain what you need to know

Vladimir
Unregistered guest
What about the orbis CF-10, does anybody know how good that sounds