How to hook up 2 screens to one input source

Unregistered guest
i would like to know if anyone knew how to connect 2 screens(like headrest) but have the top half on one side, and the bottom half on the other side. like a box that makes the 2 screens show the whole picture on both, but when switched, it puts the top half on the driver side and the bottom on the passenger side. like for halo multiplayer. but I only wanna use 1 xbox. i know this is a hard question but if you can help post it here. ive read the other threads and there isnt one like this.

smd17304
Unregistered guest
what? did i stump everyone? no-one has any input?

smd17304
Unregistered guest
what? did i stump everyone? no-one has any input?

Bronze Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 72
i understand the question you are asking. and know what you are looking for, but i can't remember what it called.
what i do know though is it would be cheaper to buy a second x-box and copy if halo.

Bronze Member
Username: Shouder

Wisconsin

Post Number: 73
sorry buddy but i don't think it can be done (at least not cheap). I thought of the same idea, im sure many of us have. See the way that its works in like displays (like a wall of tv each showing a different part of whats happing, but together make one big screen), im pretty sure that they either use several cameras, or have a special "box" that seperates the image into different parts and sends it out to the tvs from there.

Bronze Member
Username: Ps1k0

Post Number: 89
i've been thinking about your question and this is what i cam up with.

a computer with video input(like a tv tuner card) and 2 video cards with video outputs would do it. then have one monitor display one part of the desktop and the other display the other part.

but like tim said, it won't be cheap.
although it lt's you have a nice incar MP3 collection.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us