PPI Art series, JL Audio w6

Unregistered guest
I have been out of mobile audio for many years... I am moving and in cleaning out stuff I found (I knew I had them) some of my old components and I needed suggestions on pricing them for selling them as the used items they are.

I have the 90s Precision Power Art Series amps (the first versions) models 600A, 200A, 100A. I had them running for 2 years running off of a crossover, so each amp processed the signal they were supposed to process. After the 2 years, I put them away for a later project that never matrialized. I even have the receipt for when I bought these amps way back in ninety something. A picture can be seen at http://www.pozest.org/recycler/ppiamps.jpg

I also have three JL AUDIO W6 dual voice coil 12 inch woofers. I bought these about a year after the PPI amps and never got to use them. I don't have a receipt, but they are stil wrapped in their plastic & boxes. I say they are used because I did mount them in an enclosure and made sure they worked. See picture at http://www.pozest.org/recycler/jlaudiow6.jpg

I'm not here to try to push these items on anyone, i'm just trying to get ideas as to what price to start selling them for. Having read user reviews on the ppi amps, i'm almost convinced to keep them, but i don't see me doing sounds anymore.

Thanks.

Jimmy

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6960
the 12W6s you ca get about $100-150 each for if ya find the right buyer. especially if ya sell them in the enclosure. Search eBay to see what a 12W6 is going for to get an idea. Yours will do a bit better being practically NIB.

As for the PPI amps, e-mail me at webmaster@wickedcases.com with the specs on those three amps.
I don't have my old PPI spec sheets anymore and I forgot what they put out, rated. I may be interested in them before you stick em on ebay.
I'm building a system right now, and those PPI amps use the same DIN system as my older Orion amps and signal processing I'm using, so they may fit just what I need for the job.
thanks. If not, at least I can give ya an idea of what they'll bring in on ebay.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us