2 quick questions I need advice please

Vega
Unregistered guest
I have 1 Pioneer Premier TS-W2000SPL 12'' sub 750w RMS and I need to know which amp would be the best for this sub. My budget for the amp is $200 because I'm getting another one of these subs and another amp. I'm going for strictly SPL. I'm considering the SoundStream XTA600.2 which is 600w RMS but I need more feedback.

I also need to know which type of box I should use for the most bass, bandpass or sealed? My goal is to shake the cars next to me, not everyone but a few people I know when I pull up next to them.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 681
ok, you seem new to this so i'm gonna refer you to asite www.bcae1.com for you to read up on alot of stuff, secondly...it'll be easier if you buy 1 good amp that would power both subs, if you found a 2 channel amp that put out about 500 x 2 or a mono amp thats about 1000x1 at well i dont know what your voice coil configuration is....secondly, a high power amp needs a high output alternator, no way around it, simply put you'll set your car on fire if you try to run a monster amp with a bad charging system...www.wickedcases.com then go to guides and theres a page about that topic....

As for the box go ported, bandpass boxes are garbage and sealed wont yeild as much bass as you would get from a well made ported box...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us