What kind of amp?

dented honda
Unregistered guest
ok right now i just got a gift its that best buy gift the dual 12" subs (each sub=275 rms @4ohms) in a bandpass enclosure and a dual amp (2 channel, 600 peak watts)

i wanna get a 4 channel amp to power all my speaker including my new pair of subs, whats a good kind of amp that will run 4 stock speakers and two dual subs?

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 239
leave the stock speakers running off the head unit. You can get an MTX or a kicker, or an audiobahn amp (i recommend) to suit your needs.

Username: Yamahaboy2123

Post Number: 9
i got the same subs i just put a post to see what everyone thinks...i was looking at this one tho http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Bazooka-Mono-Channel-Amplifier--RSA8001D-/sem/rps m/oid/71253/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do and its only $250

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 253
I guess it's ok for those subs. You can still get a far better amp for a lot less off eBay. Look into MTX, kicker, and audiobahn. They make quality amps at an affordable price.

russell p
Unregistered guest
i got a mtx package off there for 150 and the same package was 270 at circuit city. defintely look on ebay. and got the wires for 80 bucks less than they were going to charge me. even the guy there said it was a better idea
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us