Audiobahn

abc321
Unregistered guest
im looking at buying some audiobahn subs but im wondering what audiobahn subs are the best. im looking to spend about 200$ and i want about 1kw rms of power

Username: Derin_sanders

Keota, IA United States

Post Number: 1
abc321-
hey the best audiobahns out on the market are the Audiobahn Immortals...QUAD VOICE COIL!!!!! But unfortunatley there like 500 bucks a piece. I have a set of 12's that I want to get rid of for 120 bucks. If you want them let me know and i will figure out shipping. I also have an all dual plexiglass box that i bought for 150 bucks that i am selling for $80. The plexiglass box is in great condition and looks great for seeing the chrome flames perfectly on the back of the subs. E-mail me if you have questions or if your interested. Use "Audiobahn Subs in the Subject box so i know its you.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Ya I would have to agree, the immortal's are one of there best. You are going to let them go for only $120??? What's up with that?

Bronze Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 25
I have one aw1208t and it is rated at 1500 watt rms. I think that the thing sounds awesome. It is in a 2.5 cubic foot ported box being pushed by an audiobahn a2200hct 1600 watt rms amp. I really like it. You can get the sub on eBay for a bout $175 each including shipping.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us