Jl 12w3?

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I herd one of these subs the other day and it sounded unbelievable. He only had 1 with a kicker 500 watt amp going to it. It vibrated my clothes and had grate sq. What can I get to get the same sound with out geting the same price tag. lol I have 2 10 inch hx2's with 400 watt's to each and it doesn't even compare. Why? Is it becus they are 10 or becus they aren't jl subs. lol

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Also they have to be 10's I can't fit 12's under my back seat.

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Post Number: 16
yeah...jl's are just plain old kick a$$ subs...they pound hard...if you want ot get the same quality...you will hear this alot from me because i love them...but get a single 10 inch eclipe with your amp...it will hit just as hard maybe harder...have fun

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Where can I get one of these and I think my amp would be to strong for it. I have the rockford p8002 and it put's 800 watt's at 4 ohms.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
???

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 632
go with a 10" adire audio brahma, i'm almost possitive you can order it in dual 2 ohm so you could wire it to 4 ohms

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Isn't it almost the same price, I was looking on the internet and found a 12w3 for like around $180. 1 10 brhama will get that loud and that good of sq? Thank's for the help I really want a sub that sound's that good, just not the same price. Another question, I was thinking about using the same box for the subs, so if any knows a pare of 10's that would beat the w3 I know a pare of brhama's would do good but 2 of them is a little more than I was planing on spinding, I think:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us