Need front speakers for 2001 camry

Anonymous

i need a decent set of speakers for the front of my car i have no bass in the front 1nce so ever so i want some bass could anyone suggest me some good component set or subwoofers for the front. the size is 7" my price range is 100 and below

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 897
You're not going to find any decent component sets under $100. However, there are some coaxials around that price. Try looking up Infinity.
You're not suppose to get bass from the front anyways, just mid bass to highs only.

Anonymous

ok thanks what are a good set of speakres for midbass and highs i have a 1000watt 4 channel amp and i want to hook them up to it and i want the speakers to be able to handle the bass that would be comming form the amp bacuase i have my factory speakers rite now and i dont have bass in them once so ever because when i put the bass boost on from my amp and turn the volume up from the head unit they start to crackel so i cant put the bass boost on or put it on to full i have to have it set is tweeters.

Anonymous

ok thanks what are a good set of speakres for midbass and highs i have a 1000watt 4 channel amp and i want to hook them up to it and i want the speakers to be able to handle the bass that would be comming form the amp bacuase i have my factory speakers rite now and i dont have bass in them once so ever because when i put the bass boost on from my amp and turn the volume up from the head unit they start to crackel so i cant put the bass boost on or put it on to full i have to have it set is tweeters.

Anonymous

forgot to mention my car is a toyota camry 2001 im not sure about the size of the speaker hole i think it is 6.5 not 7" and my speaker depth is 2.5

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 910
Hello Anonymous, try Infinity 6.5" coaxial speakers. They will sound great. As for getting bass, you need to get a sub for that. Low sounds are not directional, so you can have the sub in your trunk and still hear the bass from the driver's seat. If you hear crackling noise from your front speakers, it means there's too much power being pumped into them. Lower the volume, especially the bass boot control. Save that for the subwoofer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us