Jonathan or Glasswolf, i need an opinion.

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 52
Have either of you, or anyone else, had any experience with the adire audio koda component set? I want to get a pair for my 89 civic. I would be running them off my HU for now. I have an alpine 9827. eventually i want to get this amp http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D5738004522&ssPageName= STRK:MEWA:IT is this amp good enough to run these speakers? will it match up with them in watts and ohms? later i also plan to get 2 adire extremis 6" midwoofers for the back. will the arc amp run those good too? let me know what you guys think. Thanks a lot for any info.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6684
known some folks who used them and were happy
I've used the Koda midbass drivers with good success

Bronze Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 53
what about the amp? good or no? is it enough power? also, should i get the extremis 6" or the koda 8" for the rear?

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6698
I've used the kodas for midbass drivers myself.
the amp link is broken.
just gimme a make/model

Username: Choir_boy

Va U.s.

Post Number: 2
What is the best for the money?
Considering between a cdt classic CL-641 3 way for 359.99 and any diamond hex series for around the same price. Also, I was going to wait until January to check out Diamond's new tdx and hex conponent series before making decision. Only two problems: (1)cdt does not have a authorized dealer in Richmond,Va. and I had some suspicions about taking that risk, (2) a three-way set might be a little more pricey to install in my '96 LR disc. versus the Diamond's set that I will put in the kick panels and the spec. said that the cdt clas. series were only about 20 watts rms more than the diamonds.If i go with the dia. will I lose out on what I've heard is a great conp. set??Thanks for all your help. Any sugg. are helpful.

Bronze Member

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 54
It's the arc audio kar series 400.4 amp. you can see it on www.arcaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us