Power4sound.com

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 109
Any1 here ever watch the video on that website called something like legendary 6 1/2's? You see that box he uses to do that? what if You made the same box for 15's. They say the box makes the 6 1/2's sound like 15's. so if you used 15's I bet it would sound like an earthquake goin down the street.

Anonymous

yea people have asked them on there forums why they havnt done that for bigger subs but they said the box would be too big but i bet they could fit it in a van.., but what im wondering is do there "snail shails" do better then a regular ported box

Bronze Member
Username: Eric77

Post Number: 39
I saw that video that you are talking about and I think it is staged. In the video you can hear the people in the front seat talking about how loud it is and how it sounds like 15's. Even with my two tens you cant talk to someone sitting next you with the volume cranked up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
I dont know much bout the Snail shells but from a guess, is there has to be someway they direct the air out of the port that is different then a regular ported box. The only way to find out there secret if they dont give it up is to buy one and take it apart. Or the whole thing actually being louder could be complete bull.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
About the whole thing being staged, I think they just turned it down for a sec so they could talk, Nothing too conspicuous there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us