Anyone herd of MA audio

Username: Robby_

Post Number: 7
i have a 15 " MA audio, 800w dvc sub and was wondering if any ones knows anything about this sub or ma audio in general trying to find out if it's junk or not

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 567
i beleive MA audio is a subsidiary of Audiobahn, not possitive. There amps are bad and i would assume the subs arent too great, i've heard good things about the MA audio hardkore series...other then that i dont think i'd go with it personally, for the money i'm sure you can find something much better....

Bronze Member
Username: Dnizzle

Raleigh, NC USA

Post Number: 31
Never heard of them

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 67
i do believe that is monster audio for short, i don't know much about them

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 68
try this site...

http://p079.ezboard.com/fcaraudiotalkfrm27.showMessage?topicID=48.topic

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 317
dude, yall havent heard of MA?
Well they suck. my friend had some and they didnt sound too good and they blew constantly. he had them on a Power 501bd. in a sealed box. real high freq. bass. He gave them to his friend and he put them in a ported box and they supposedly hit lower and sound a little better, but i wouldnt buy any but thats my opinion. get what you like.

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 331
I've never tried their subs but I am running a hk897 amp 1200 at 2 or 4 ohms. I haven't got any complaints. But I got it cheap on Ubid.com compared towhat the audio guy here in town wanted for it. Like about 1/3 of the price.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us