Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 578
seconded

Bronze Member
Username: D1slocate

Cary, NC US

Post Number: 15
I agree, he really helped me pick out my system and I'll be sure to tell you guys how it sounds in a few weeks. Everyone helped, but he helped the most. I got pissed at going to local shops and having salesmen tell me the brands they sell are the best and everything else sucks. On this board no one is trying to rip you off, just help.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6608
so in a couple weeks, when ya see a new thread from Michael saying how much I suck.. it'll be because he doesn't like the system.
hahaha

Silver Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 102
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Subfanatic

Post Number: 20
yeah...glass is the man

taylor17
Unregistered guest
the only problum I have with glass is he uses too big of word's and need's to put it in to layman's terms.:-)

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6636
if I confuse you, let me know.
I can always try to simplify things if ya point it out.

a lot of the terminology I use is fairly common in this field, but until you understand it or know what it means, it can be very confusing.
sometimes it's hard to simpify some things though, to a point it's easy to understand for anyone without missing the important things about whatever we're talking about.

I'll try though.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
lol That's oaky. I am trying to learn everything I can. All your doing is makeing me more knogelable about car audio. Thank's for all your help.

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6642
well, you can't be the only one I confuse, so feel welcome to speak up if I do.
lets me know when to simplify stuff.
after all, I've been doing this a long time, so I tend to forget what others do or don't know, too.

Bronze Member
Username: D1slocate

Cary, NC US

Post Number: 18
Hey Glass, I'm planning on running my new Kappa's with a 2 channel kicker. Unfortunately, one thing I didn't think about is disconnecting the back speakers from the stock amp and powering them with the head unit. I only want a little bit of rear fill n figure around 20 watts in each will do.

Im thinking maybe 2 wires go into the amp for each speaker then 2 go out? So maybe i can just find the right wires and crimp them?

If I put the speakers in where I want them, and then ask them to put the 2 channel in, and route the rears to the head unit, do you think they would make me pay extra?

Gold Member

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 6666
usually its an hourly thing.
depends on the time involved

Bronze Member
Username: Help_2

Post Number: 47
Dont encourage the hi-jack Glass ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums