upload any pic u want to this thread

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 349
heres one of my 69 impala, crown vic, and explorer, the stratus is my girls.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 79
nice 69'and crown zac. Awesome carz

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 330
yeah we could use better pic. esp. of the 69.
From this pic. it looks like when they broke into your shop the took part of the roof of the car.

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 89
in a previous post he said he cut it off and was doing something to it, i just cant remember what it was. I also found this pic. Its a close up of zac's 69

http://groups.msn.com/SOUNDCOMPEDITORSUNITED/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&Photo ID=450

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
darn he's got big feet.

LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
sorry now that don't make sense. I clicked the link and it came up a trunk with a pair of size 12's in it. Now I'm getting the 69. Nice freaking auto.

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
come on guys, upload some pics, i know you have some glass, everyone, anyone, it doesnt matter if its a pic of you siding your grammas garage, this thread is for all of us to post pics of anything we want in.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
(this thread needs a mopar in it, hint hint)

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2796
I have a couple pictures of a Mustang I plan on buying once the new year starts.
Upload
The picture is crap, I had to compress the crap out of it to get it to fit on the site. Guy only wants $5,000 for the car, fully rust free and clean inside and out, 40k on rebuilt motor and tranny. Something I couldn't resist jumping on.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2797
Also, I got a couple pics of a guy on elitecaraudio.com, he has an AWESOME S10 with 12" subs AP in the door panels. Truck is crammed with speakers, he's using the midrange and tweeters in a forward firing dash mount to get a high centered image, then midbasses in kicks and tweets to the side for added depth. He's won many IASCA SQ comps, so he's doing plenty right.
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 49
You definently made the right decision jumping on that deal jonathan. That is a beautiful car. That impala is awesome too zac.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2820
Thanks. I plan on doing some custom work on it, like shaving the drip rails, possibly the door handles, removing the quarter panel ornaments, little stuff like that, and getting a custom paint color, maybe stick with the burgundy, but darker. Maybe find a Mustang II front end in a junkyard for handling. Of course, I'll have plenty of audio inside.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us