Yo Jeff

Bronze Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 73
Still interested in the converter? How can I show u mine, can I take a pic of it with a digital camera and load it up?

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 544
yea i still wanna see, a website picture or link would be just as good, you can take it with a digital cam and send it to my email JMLoughrey@aol.com

thanks a bunch

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 65
can you send it to mine to i also wanna know what it looks like thnax

orlandovalbotin@bellsouth.net

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
Im gonna do it as soon as my dad gets back he went out and took the sh it with him all day.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
here u goUploadUpload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I showed u how big it is compared to my hand then the other one shows the plug and the DC out positive and negative. What u cant see is the on/ off switch on the other side.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 550
do you by any cahcne have amodel number or brand or internet site i could check one out at, i'm looking out how to power an amp with a computer power supply...i have a feling thats just asking for fire...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
im not sure how old this thing is but im pretty sure its older then i am but u can give it a try.

brand-ASTRON CORP, IRVINE,CA
model-SL-11A
I think it may be possible to find it on ebay,but the chances of finding the same one is slim to none. if ur really set on it then buy a portable generator that they use in hurricanes, I have 2 because of the recent hurricanes.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us