What is best?

Bronze Member
Username: Trev87

Glennville, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 14
if you have 230.00 and have a sorry cheap a$$ amp that is a 2 channel 600x2 amp what would be the best subwoofer(s) to buy for it? i was thinking like 1 12" solobaric L5 or somehting like that.

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 273
ok a 600x2 amp is a lot of power...thats 1200watts. what brand is it and is that max or rms.

Bronze Member

Glennville, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 15
ok its a legacy. <----- yea that sucks from what i hear. and i dont know if it is max or rms im not sure but here is a link for it. if you want you can look and see.

http://www.woofersetc.com/product.asp?0=351&1=352&3=294

Bronze Member

Glennville, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 16
???

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 68
it most likely peak. So thats around 300 rms per channel. Because its a legacy amp id say aound 250 rms at best so 2 12" alipne type r's should do good in a ported box with around 200w rms going to each.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 176
or you can get some shivas 125 a piece, best for the buck.(adireaudio)

Bronze Member

Glennville, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 17
ok thanx ill check those out. one more thing is there any way one 12" solobaric L5 can run off of it becuase i can get one from a friend very cheap so please let me know thanx

Bronze Member

Glennville, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 18
Oh, and can u tell me if the 12" solobaric L5 will hit harder than a 12" memphis sub i think its either a m3 or an hpo something like that thanx

Bronze Member

Glennville, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 19
???
sorry to be so impatient ive got until xmas to decide

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 70
itll b ok but it wont hit as hard because any L5 i believ is around 600w rms and your amp couldnt supply the power it needs to hit excursion. Youll be giving the kicker around 250w rms which isnt enuff. And hunter is right to about the shivas those are about equal to a alpine but i belive that a aline sounds a litlle better. SOrry for not replying to you earlier my computer screwed up

MadFatChickKiller
Unregistered guest
I agree with basslova here. Id go with 2 12" Alpine R Types. Very good subs SQ and SPL wise. and they run at 300w rms which is about what ur amp will push so they will sound nice...I run two of them myself and I love them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us