What kind of Component System should i get for my JL audio 300/4 Amplifier?

Username: K12azy

ARCADIA, CALIFORNIA U.S.A

Post Number: 9
I've been looking at a lot of Component Systems but don't know which ones would be best for me. I already have A 7 Speaker Bose' Premium Component System so if i'm going to get something i want something better than Bose'or should i just plug the JL audio 300/4 to my Bose Component Speakers?

Anonymous

If you want something that matches the 300/4 very well, consider the JL Audio component sets, either the XR650 (6.5" woof and 1" tweet) or the XR653 if you have the spots (3 speakers, 6.5/4/1)

As for rear, depends on your car and depends on if you want a seperate sub.

If it's a typical sedan and you don't want a seperate sub, put another component set on the rear like listed above.

If you want a sub and no rear channel, put the rear channels of the 300/4 in bridged mode and plug in a sub that can handle 150W RMS anywhere between 3 to 8 ohms total load. Ideally, you could drive a sub rated anywhere from 150 to 250W RMS or so and do quite nicely.

The simple answer, though, is put anything up front that can handle 70 to 120W RMS power you want, and decide what you want to do in the back.

Best of luck.

Username: K12azy

ARCADIA, CALIFORNIA U.S.A

Post Number: 10
alrite i got some alpine Type R's 6.5" components up front and imma get some 6.5" in da rear to i am customizing everything Type R except for the Head unit and my 2 JL audio amps can i run it through a PAC OEM-2 and is my EQ useful if i dont change my head unit?
Please get back to me ASAP ANONYMOUS.
lates
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us