Vega Vmax subs?

Bronze Member
Username: Stamant

Pensacola, FL USA

Post Number: 25
Does anyone know the optimal wattage for a 12" Vmax sub. Anyone have two of these subs and how do they perform? Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 465
from what i've heard they perform at about 250-300 rms very well, theres some kid around here with 2 of em banging around in his trunk, saw them at school last year, sounded pretty damn good for some budget subs

Bronze Member
Username: Skema

Manch, NH US

Post Number: 95
Im getting myself one soon. 300rms is the max wattage supposedly.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 294
i believe 800watts is the MAX wattage (thermal)but only around 300 is needed to reach full excursion. i have 2 12s in my truck running off a JBL 600.1 and it sounds damn good. waiting to get a component system w/ a JBL 180.2 or something like that, then ill be good to go =) they preform really well in a 1.0cuft box (sealed) w/ about 1lb of polyfil per chamber. they awesome subs for the price. also take a look at the eD subs (elemental design) they look pretty good and arent too much more expensive than the VMAX. i beleive theres a post w/ the link going around on the board right now. dont ever lock yourself into one specific brand of sub. there are tons of them to choose from so dont feel enclined to buy on reflex. goodluck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us