Anyone who knows anything about subs, i got a brain buster

Username: Mrrogers

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 5
ok i have a lightning audio 12 and a lightning audio 10. the 12 is in a custom made box that i built.....now can i put the 10 in the same box as the 12.

also when i have the volume turned way down my 12 just buzzes and it sounds like its blown but when i turn it up it kicks a$s. any clue y it does that.....is there something wrong with it? is it normal? or what

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I think I know the problum! It is becus it is lightning audio lol. Maby the buzzing is your amp. I don't think the 10 will fit unless you do som more work on the box.

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 6
well it a large box i made when i was like 14 i had 2 8" subs in and i borded it up its like country hick shiznit. i just wanted to know if the 12 would like damage it or anything like that/

taylor17
Unregistered guest
No I don't think it would do reall damage.

Marshall, Illinois Usa

Post Number: 8
alright thanks man i also got another question do you know anything about the 1100 sony xplods are they any good or are they a waste of money like my lightningaudios

Help2
Unregistered guest
Bad subs...
If you put up your budget, we can give you
some other options

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Personally I don't know I think they are cheep built sub. Sony is a mediocker sub so they will not be total crap but more than likely you can find somthing better for the price. How much are you willing to dish out. And does that include an amp or are you going to use your lightning audio amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Avalanche

Post Number: 66
Save your money and try to purchase good equipment. I would say to buy one piece at a time and soon you will have a great system. Regardless of what people think as long as your happy that is what counts. As far as Sony I dont think they make great car audio equipment but If you like how they sound and the price than that is on you.
Because you could spend 1K per sub or amp and if your not happy them what is the point. But I do recommend to stay away from the flea market stuff you will regret it in the long run. I would atleast by a JL or Kicker before a Sony and the price is really not that much different if you shop around. That is only my opinion though.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
Ya that is totally true. The maine thing that count's is if you like the system. Doesn't matter if it is sony, audiobahn or what.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us