Newb To In Car Audio *help*

Username: Ncboi

Post Number: 1
I got an amp by audiobahn and 2 12" Alpine type Rs ill start with the Subs Theyre 1000w Peak with 300w RMS dual voice coil 2 ohm each and my amp is an AudioBahn A1502DP It puts out:
4 Ohms Stereo: 150 x 2
2 Ohms Stereo: 300 x 2
1 Ohm Stereo: 450 x 2
4 Ohms Mono: 300 x 1
2 Ohms Mono: 600 x 1
Is this amp going to be sufficient for my Subs and if you have any helpful advice for a TOTAL newb please im all ears.

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 267
well you are only going to get about 150 watts per sub. you bout the wrong kind. sorry to bust your bubble. the problem is you ordered a 2 channel amp and 2 dual2 (4 total) ohm subs. the problem with this is that you are only going to be able to hook them up at 4 ohms as the 10hm stereo im not sure if that will fry your amp or not.

if you can run the amp at 1ohm per channel you should be alright but im not sure if you can .

Post Number: 2
The amp was given to me but If you can, would you recommend a route i should go on getting my system up and running like maybe pointing me in the right direction in what kind of amp ill need?

Post Number: 3
The Amp was given to me by my uncle he hasnt used it but once for like 2 weeks then he totaled his ride so he gave it to me I can always get another can you recommend me a good amp i dont care about the make just something that will give my subs 300 apiece.... shouldnt that be like 2channels at 300watts for 4 ohms then?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us