Hello hydro!!

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 307
hey bro
so hydro expired ey?. ya i had to use a new log in name myself cause it had been so long. i just started posting again the past month or so. i've been ok, you? i see people still argue on this forum about what brand is better. hey, lol, do u remember that yomamaz guy, haha. anyways i'll see you in the threads, later jordan

Username: Jordan02

Winter Haven, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 5
Yea im back for now nothings changed here I just got back from Basic Training and Advanced Training for the army is there anything ive missed as far as new subs that came out while I was gone.Yomaz was a punk kid I guess

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 310
the biggest thing lately has been amp ratings.
this last summer i began competing in USACI. i went to about a dozen shows, that earned me an invitation to world finals, so...i went, i ended up placing first, i also broke the world record in my class. i used mmats 4 3000.05 amps and 4 DD 9512's, in a crx tuned at 64 hz.
i had alot of problems along the way, i even had most of my equipment stolen only a week before finals, it was kinda nerve racking but it all worked out. i'm thinking of running super mod next year. i've got a system devised that will produce 175db, the only problem is payimg for 12 more mmats 3000.05's, haha. i dont know, i might run db drag next year instead, as you know, db drag classes go by woofer size, and USACI goes by 4 ohm power rating of amps.
so, are you gonna be going over there or will you be stationed here?
my buddy jeff sanford just got back from iraq.
i have quite a few close friends in the military, i'm always concerned for you guys.

Username: Jordan02

Winter Haven, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 8
Jeez man you must have some serious cash to afford 4 of those amps plus those Digital Design Subs I can barely afford what I got lol.175 db is up there im hitting close to 150 with my car but I dont use them for competition just for me to enjoy.Im gonna end up in the Army Reserves for now im considering goin to active next year its alot of hard work but I got to fire AK 47's and M 16's so it was pretty cool.By the way how much did you get those amps and subs for?Did you get a deal on them?

Mr. Miagi
Unregistered guest
Anyone ever have a pen!s reduction, i cant fit mine into my drawers any more.

Bronze Member
Username: Araknid

Post Number: 42
dude whats wrong wit u?

Bronze Member
Username: Addicted2bass

Miami, FLORIDA USA

Post Number: 44
stupid gits that has no life what so ever there posting dumd sh!t like that everywhere on the board. Grow up and geet a life plz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us