SPL Brand Subwoofers?

Username: Lain0016

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know if SPLW-12 SPL 12 is any good? i mean i don't know much about Car Audio i am just looking for something that hits hard and is relatively cheap? I heard The MOFO Series if pretty good. Well hopefully someone can help.

Username: Lain0016

Post Number: 2
Oh yeah...i just want a single subwoofer...for my little Nissan truck...it doesnt have a extended or anything. So if anyone has any suggestions for what would sound good in it let me know please.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 378
they get loud with little power with the help of thier giant motors(magnet) and they will handle a bunch of power to get even louder as well. however the build quality is below standard. i've had three out of three have problems, two of the subs spider's came loose because they were poorly glued, and the other had the tinsels burn in two because it wasnt soldered properly. i would have to say no they are not good, i hate sayin it because ive gotten them really loud and sound pretty descent but i think your going to want something more reliable. hate sayin it, but mofo no go:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us