Best 10 disk cd changer

Username: Bs_fanatic

Post Number: 2
i would like to know whyere i can get a 10 disk cd changer for a good price. perferably able top play mp3's. also where can i get some mp3's

Bronze Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 76
Hey Jonathan, is that 2 question or one? Did you wanted to know where you can get some cheap cd changer that plays mp3's or download some mp3 music?
I'd try eBay for cheap cd changers. For mp3 songs, do a search for "ares". It's a software you download and install. Then you login and search for songs. Almost like kazaa lite.

Username: Bs_fanatic

Post Number: 9
well its 2 questions and u answered both, but do you know of a place that i can pay to install the cd player for me?

and thanks for the "ares" hint. by the way, i havent installed it yet because im on a school comp but do you have to pay for the songs that you download, and if you do how much is it per song?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Hey Jonathan, almost any car stereo store can install it.
The ares so far is free but I hear the greedy Sony and other record companies are trying to shut it down by sueing. So download it asap while it's free.

Anonymous

please stop saying "hey" 1st thing in the msg. it bugs me. thank you.

Anonymous

hey, suck it up

Silver Member

Post Number: 870
Hey are you talking to me? What's so bad about HEY? Hey sounds just like hay and horses love it. I could say howdy or waaazzzuppp, but it's hey is shorter to type. So hey!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us