Xstatic BatCaps = Battery and Capacitor in one or both!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 67
i just got my Model 800 stereo battery from ebay. Its suppose to be better then capacitors and used as 70% battery and 20 % cap. I hear really good stuffa bout them and got a big time recommendation. I got it from this guy on ebay. Great Seller http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18796%26item%3D5751833247 %26 Check it out..forget wasting money on caps when you can buy this. Problem sovled!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Excellent Replacement and out performs even a yellow top which i have used in the past. Just wire them with your amps in the back and your set. The 400 model is nice too. Check it out guys...very much worth the money

Silver Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 133
d*amn!!!...175 for a battery??thats crazy....it better be giving me one h*ll of a blowjob for that price..

Bronze Member
Username: Sancho886

El Cajon, CA US

Post Number: 78
yeah mo i bought a model 800 off the same guy and it works great. way better than a capacitor.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Roger you know it!!! check it out guys

Username: Jrz126

Erie, PA USA

Post Number: 3
Kinda expensive...I'd probaby just go with a yellow top or something. As of right now though, I just put up with the dimming lights

Username: Treeguy2oo4

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 7
man get the CAP it will help with youre amps power out put , when it hits that low bass... you get what you pay for so look around!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us