Trucks

Anonymous

is it a waist of money to put a sub in the bed of a truck

Silver Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 118
you mean like a blowthrough? or just sitting in the bed?

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 64
Setting in the bed is a waste, blowthrough is ok, but kills the resale value. Im goin to start my blowthrough this weekend

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 254
Your better off putting it in the cabin, there is always place for a sub. I've seen ppl fit 2 subs in a reg cabin. So one sub shouldn't be that hard.

Silver Member
Username: Chevy_for_life

Post Number: 234
do you own a truck Jeffrey?....Cuz it all depends on what size of truck your using..those lil s10's or rangers have aomost NO room whatso ever unless its extend cab and you take out the whole extended part and put in subs

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 256
Yes i own a truck. It's a 94 ranger regular cab. I calculated that i could fit 2 10'. The only thing is i have to bring the benches forward.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 110
I'm putting a 12" X.XX in my standard cabbed 2003 Ranger next week.

Bronze Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 67
How are you doing that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
what size box are you using for those subs in that ranger..and how the @Q$%$@! are you puttin x.x.x. in your ranger??

Username: Whityboy510

Post Number: 3
my ford explorer is droped an sittin on 20 inch 180 spoke spinners an my system is made up of 6 Lightning Audio S4.10.VC2 10'' 1500 Watt Subwoofers an to go with them i have 7 Lightning Audio S2.1000.1D amps an i have 6 Lightning Audio S2.69.2 6x9's an i have 5 Lightning Audio BD10-03 Capacitors an is there any thing u guys think i need to add or would like me to add i am open to what u have to say

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 111
Fitting it behind the seats. Very tight, but it'll make it. Had to pop the passenger seat forward like 2 notches but I don't care. I don't sit there :-)

Username: Ozzsk8

Arlington, Tx Usa

Post Number: 2
I drive a ranger reg cab. I have managed to put over 5 systems in there. right now i have a diamond audio 10'' cm3, and a kole audio amp, take a few simple measurements, and make a box. its not hard

Bronze Member

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 69
well damnit i want you to build me a box to fit 2 12" x.x.x subs behind my frontier bench seat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
anthony davis, whats your deal with walmart are you obbsessed with their stereo equipment..cuz you can get stuff that is ALOT better for what you paid for all that lightning audio crap

Bronze Member
Username: Jdc

Post Number: 36
Hey nothing is wrong with wal-mart sub.

Silver Member

Post Number: 244
we know Trigger..just like nothin is wrong with walmart p0rn..STOP STEALING IT!!!

Anonymous

FVCK YOU BADAZZ

Post Number: 4
yo i did not buy the system it was a gift from my girl last year

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
ahh i understand then..

Post Number: 5
it soud better then u think it hits hard an my girl got it at best buy

Post Number: 6
so what do u think i should put in ther next i an open to all that u guys have to say

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 282
anthony, build your own box, put in some JL, IDMAX, X X X, Brahma, Kicker, or Fosgate subs in it. Then get a JBL, RF, Kicker, JL, Hifonics, Coustics, or Phoenix Gold amp to push them. Then I guess you can keep the capacitors. Then get some Infinity, Pioneer, Fosgate, JBL, Polk, Kenwood, Clarion, Focal, or even Blaupunkt components. Then get a nice four channle amp of your choice to push the components. I think that should cover it. O yeah get a Pioneer or Alpine HU.

Post Number: 7
do u think i need a new ride to put that in or not

Silver Member

Canada

Post Number: 261
Ok
Don't touch the h-u, best of the best
The components are good but how the F*CK can u fit 12 6x9???N-eways
For the subs,u might wan't to consider switching to 12'' or 15''. And u should kiss ur girl for the system she bought you, cos it's quite sweat already.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us