Kicker 12" L7....

Username: Tlo211

Post Number: 1
I have a 12" kicker L7 in a vented box... whats the best amp for me to get that will allow my spekaer to be as loud as possible without having to worry about blowing it???? I have been thinking about the rockford BD 500... any suggestions??

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 526
what is the impedance of the sub you're using?
is it wired for a 2 Ohm load or 4?

Post Number: 2
its wired for a 2 Ohm load

Username: Ostatestephanie

Post Number: 9
is alphasonik a good brand.. i have been very patient looking for subs.. i just want it easy.. i dont want to shake the car next to me .. i just want/need more bass in my '96 ford explorer w/ after market speakers and a sony cd/mp3 player.. dual 400-watt, 10" alphasonik subs and a 2-channel amplifier that features a high- and low-pass crossover and a 360-watt peak power rating.

hopefully it will be decent.. if anyone knows anything let me know.. it seems to be rated pretty good and the reviews are good too!

Anonymous

I have the 12" L7 runnin on 800 watts and its in a sealed box i was wondering if i could get better SQ if i were to use a vented box?

Post Number: 18
keep it in your sealed box... a vented box will make it louder, but it will lose SQ... what kind of amp do you have runnin to your L7?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us