Perfect amp for p3's

Username: Biscuit

Post Number: 1
Hey, im new to this forum and im glad i found it. i am wondering if anyone can help me out with the perfect amp for pushing two rockford 10" p3's. i just bought them the other day, and i am using an old school (but unused) 600 watt targa (yes i know its been a while since you have heard that name - i get that all the time. :-)

anyways... recommendations for the perfect amp for the p3 10s - possibly something that wont lose too much value, or will push my upgrades in the future as well -thanks for any responces

taylor17
Unregistered guest
what is the rms ratings on the p3's?

Post Number: 2
400 rms, 800 peak ea.
i was told to go with the rockford P8002, but i dont know how much i trust the guy :P lol

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 290
Hey Jason, you can go with Rockford or Kicker brand. If cash is no problem for you, go with kicker cause they come with remote bass control. Here are the models, KX1200.1, KX600.1, and KX400.1. The model numbers correspond to the power rating.
Not sure how much it costs but Audiobahn 2300HCT and A4125HCT are nice amps as well at a lower price.

Post Number: 3
thanks for the advice, i hadnt even looked at kickers, but i will take a look :-)

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I have the rockford p8002 bridged it will have 400 watts to each sub. The rockford has a remote gane nob too! I like the amp I have it going to 2 rockford 10 inch hx2's. Got mine of www.sonicelectronix.com I haven't found any where cheeper than that.

taylor17
Unregistered guest
I ment I got mine at www.sonicelectronix.com my bad!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us