Where can i find a custom box for 2 15 inch speakers?

Username: Camaro_rs_7669

Ft lauderdale, Florida Us

Post Number: 4
Where can I find a custom box for my 1992 Camaro RS that fit 2 15 inch subwoofers? If u have any clue on where to get the box please let me know.

Bronze Member
Username: 54danny54

Post Number: 37
if i were u id build 1...i u dont know how theres 2 options...find out or got 2 a pro audio shop...id go with the shop i were u

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy3rdgen

Long Neck, Delaware U.s

Post Number: 19
Hey there's a lot to talk about on this topic... i have an 89 rs camaro site here-http://www.cardomain.com/id/crazy3rdgen ...page 2 is my system pics.. yes thats 2 15" kicker vr comps that i just blew up..I have learned that there is a lot of cancellation since my subs are like that.. most of the sound comes from the back of the subs.. so what im now thinking is that since i blew 1 of the subs up is to just tackle this differently. Since i have the 1001 bd amp "1000" wats.. im going to try and get a 12" brahma ported on top of that hump facing the sub toward the rear and make it look as good as possible.. maybe later on 2 12" brahma with 2 rf1001bd amps.. only money and cf space could tell..but thats my new sub choice. its cause of the lack of cf and sound cancellation.. yes the way i have my subs in the pictures looks reall awsome imo but..i want to feel more bass then loose it.. -----u into more then just audio with ur camaro?--u go on Thirdgen.org a lot? cause i do jw

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us