$10,000,000 FREE!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 266
hello everyone,

i know this is REALLY off topic, but i just wanted to tell you guys about a scam email that i got recently. LMAO...

It is one of those African 419 Scams...lol. The guy sent me an email and said that I am the only living realative to a CEO (or something) that died recently. All i have to do is sign off of some stuff and i can inherit his fortune. He claims is totally legit...YEA, SURE ;).

...wow...$10,000,000
what kinda system you think i could get w/ that...lol

Bronze Member
Username: Xxkmfdmxx

Saint Petersburg, FL USA

Post Number: 65
lol, I ALWAYS get those. Ever since I posted a ad on a mustang wanted site, I usually get about 10 of those a day. Can't trust putting your email anywhere.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 252
You should try the same trick back to them. Say you found $10,000,000.00 in your backyard and ask them if they sign few documents it's theirs. I'd be curious if they reply.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2625
It would be my luck that I get that email and it would be true. I had an older uncle that was a millionaire, he died before I was born though :-(

Anonymous

i am a millionaire (well my parents) so i get w/e i want :-) ... coming in is a new lincoln MArk LT...the new navigator truck....and no you werent mistaken they arent suposed to be out until 2005...i got connections 8-)...the beds gonna be filled with 8 JL 13w7s and 8 1000/1 amps... dont ya wanna grow up to be just like me? :-)

Anonymous

just kidding, right now i can only afford 2 13w7s and no amps or nuthin else :-) so i guess im savin up for now lol my parents do have quite a bit of money but they make me pay for everything...atleast this way im not a stuck up biznitch :-)

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 255
Well I was gonna ask where you were going to get power for 8 amps.. ha ha.

Silver Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 267
he could set it up like Alma Gate's bronco...

like 15 alts...lol

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 424
alma gates....crazy crazy man

JuNGLiST
Unregistered guest
"alma gates....crazy crazy man"

Jeff, its a old woman....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums