What do you think of VOLFENHAG amps

Budman
Just wanted some opions

sam
crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
man, i dont know where ur from, but i have a 700watt 2channel volfenhag amp and it pushes 2 brand new JL audio 12in W6v2's and it used to push an audiobahn 15in. people can hear me coming from really long distances and ive set off lots of car alarms with it. ive had this amp for 2 yrs., so u may want to think about it again.

Anonymous
man, i dont know where ur from, but i have a 700watt 2channel volfenhag amp and it pushes 2 brand new JL audio 12in W6v2's and it used to push an audiobahn 15in. people can hear me coming from really long distances and ive set off lots of car alarms with it. ive had this amp for 2 yrs., so u may want to think about it again.

just to let you know anonymous. i have a 150 watt mtx amp and i can do the same thing with my subs, so thats no big accomplishment.

daryl
I have a volfenhag 2 channel 700 watt amp and it blows every sub i ever put in my car (2 600 watt 10's then 1 700 watt 12 them 1 800 watt american legacy 15)

I have 2 12" 1000 watt volfenhag subs in my trunk with a 1600 watt amp and it'll blow the doors off of anything local iv ever heard
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us