Help me please

Username: Tweak10

Post Number: 1
ok, i was sure were to post this so im posting it here. I got a 98 sunfire gt and im looking to replace my head unit with one of the top of the line ones which im not quite sure is but but would love to know also im replacing my 4 speakers the ones on each side of the door and the 2 in the back i think i might get a pioneer ones not sure any suggestions would be good and i wanna put in 2 10" sub woofers to no sure what kind but some hard hitting bass and good sq if you can help me out ill appericiate it thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 269
Ok, Im not that great with HU's, but forget the rear speakers, just get a nice set of front door components and put the rest of the money into a good sub, depending on how much you want to spend, you can get a 10-12'' Brahma for under $400 which will give you plenty of thump. Match that with a JBL bp1200.1 for about $200, and that should give ya plenty of bump and sound nice too

jmb
Unregistered guest
go with a pioneer my cousin has one and he has hade it for about 4 years you can conyroll your subs highs mids and even the quality of them for about 200 to 300 not sure as for as subs i would recommend jls or fosqates punches jls or fosqates will last and put out ample bass good luck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us