Head Unit decision, unsure???

Bronze Member
Username: Bigjay

Post Number: 39
Ok, I have been looking over head units for my truck and I have narrowed it down to 2 HU's that I like. The first is the Alpine CDA-9835 and the second is the Panasonic MXE CQ-C9800U. I have been looking both of them over and I like the specs for both of them and they both look great when it comes to options and power. I have read the reviews for each as well. Unfortunately the panasonic has only 1 review and it is ok and the Alpine has 3 with one of them completely saying the unit is horrible. I know the alpine is more expensive and harder to connect as it needs an amp wire kit to install it but what suggestions can anyone give me on these two items?

Anonymous

I suggest the Alpine so that you'll be able to connect satellite radio with their new tuner Sirius/XM tuner.

Unregistered guest
Satellite radio can also be connected to the Panasonic through the Aux input. Also, the unit remembers the volume levels for CD/Radio/Aux/etc. I installed mine last night and the quality and features are incredible. I'd highly recommend this unit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us