MB Quart vs Infinity

Username: Bruiser_bob

Post Number: 5
I'm looking to get a good component set for my system. So far i've got an alpine cda-9835 HU, one 12'' RE Triple X sub and an amp for my sub.

All i need now is a good component set and an amp for it.
I was wondering which is the better set of components, the infinity perfect 6.1 or the MB quart's premium series.
Are there any other good component sets for under 300 bucks that will go good with my system.
I listen to mostly rap, hip hop, a lil rock, some reggae, lol pretty much everything....thanks guys.

Post Number: 7
Anyone...i need your help guys.
See the thing is, i cant go to a local store to listen to them, because where i live there arent any stores that have them....lol yeh i know, i need to move.haha

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2584
Personally, I like the 6.1s better than the Premiums. I'd put the Perfects closer to the Q series Quarts for sound quality. Look into CDT as well.

Post Number: 8
Ok kool..thanks man.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5497
listen to both yourself and decide
they both have a different sound, but both are great speaker sets.
also consider the CDT Classic CL-61 set

Morel, Rainbow, Focal, and DynAudio have even better speakers but price is a factor, as is finding a local dealer, so also at least worth a look..

Post Number: 9
Ok thank glass. I was wondering, would one set of components be good to go along with that sub.
I mean, that sub gets pretty loud, i dont hav any rear speakers, would one set of components be loud enough to go along with that sub.

Post Number: 10
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us