~~~NEED HELP! (glass, you mind giving me a opinion here)~~~~

celica guy
Unregistered guest
hey all, i wanna build a new system, as it stands i have 2 15 inch audiobahn alumQ's, a one farad cap, and a visonik 2908 amp (like four foot long).... i wanna start new...some suggestions please...my system now is real nice sounding and pretty loud...but when i rated it i only hit 140 dbs...i want to hit harder, clearer, cleaner ...louder.....somebody please give me some suggestions.....whats sub, what box, what amp...i can only blow 600$.

Help
Unregistered guest
with 600 bucks youre going to get something similar
to what you have now.
Save your money and ask when youve got more
:-)

celica guy
Unregistered guest
well if nobody is going to give suggestions...coudl i please have opionions on how to make mine sound better.

Bronze Member
Username: Squanto

No, No Usa

Post Number: 42
audiobahns are known to be loud subs, but lacking in sq. if you want sq, you could get a much better sounding sub with your 600 bucks. if youre running your subs sealed, then putting them in a ported box should get em louder.

Bronze Member
Username: Skrilluh

Post Number: 20
For box specs , go to www.audiobahninc.com , Tech Support , Woofer / Box Parameter (2004) , Box Parameters , Sound Q , And find the box dimensions you want. You can take your system to an audio dealer and pay about 10 bucks for around 20 minutes of metering , mess with it until your hitting the db's you want. If your still not satisfied then look into getting new equipment.

celica guy
Unregistered guest
anybody got anything else to say,.....something new to get...or a way to make mine louder?

celica guy
Unregistered guest
anybody got anything else to say,.....something new to get...or a way to make mine louder?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us