Why no respect For Sony HU's???

Username: Giants25al

Lakeland, Fl U.S

Post Number: 2
I'm just wondering why nobody ever Mentions Sony HU's I've had 1 and loved it I had the Sony CDX-M6600 I believe it was. Very nice deck, Plenty of functions, Seemeed to put out good sound. I just traded in my car and im lookin for a newer deck for my Highlander. Anything bad about the Sony MDX-9 series

Bronze Member
Username: Rds11

Louisville, Kentucky

Post Number: 19
Well personally i have many friends who own sony Xplod HU's and they love em and they seem great. For an audiophile, they are not good enough quality and all of Sony's other stuff, subs, speakers, amps, etc. just plain suck. The Head Units r prob their best product and they work for the average upgrader, but for high quality, most ppl go w/ an Alpine, Pioneer, etc.

Silver Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 144
Hey Anthony, I guess you've been lucky. There's plenty of people with tons of problems with Sony products.
I wouldn't push your luck anymore. Sooner or later you'll buy a Sony product that'll cause nightmares. If you're looking for an upgrade in sound quality then go with non Sony. You won't regret it.
I personally bought JVC 5000 (dvd/mp3) player. It was over priced in Canada but it's better than Sony.
If you have some cash to spend, try Clarion's and Pioneer's surround DVD units. They are worth a look.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us