Spl stuff

Username: Dontavious89

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 6
I'm wanting to have one of the loudest cars at car showes,Can ya'll suggest big bass subs,and amps.I really want people to hear my car.Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1012
bryce I know i told you id get you those pics of my lanzars but i promise ill take some and have them on here tomorrow

Gold Member

Post Number: 1013
These are not the pyramid lanzars! Emphisis for others who may try to down them.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5579
Bryce, you want the loudest car?
do you have at least a six figure budget for this project?
That's not counting the car, I mean. just for installation and hardware, custom work, etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1015
im having problems getting my card reader to work bryce but i did take the pictures of the subs ill have them on for you hopefully tomorrow

Bronze Member

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 15
Well,I'm not wanting to spend more than $800.00 in Subs,$500.00 in amps,And $300.00 in capacitors.My uncle custom makes boxes ,so if he can find the plans,he can build any box.Is slot ported the best for spl?

Bronze Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 73
ahhahaahhhahhaahaahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahhhahahaahhah ahahahahahhhhhhahhahhhah. sorry but i have to slam you. for spl why the hell do you need Caps. 500$ in amps ..My multi channel almost costed me 500$ LOL oh man you got alot of reading to do. so you want spl....star off buying a mini van. then make it more safe than air force one. the buy 15 15" brahmas. if you get that far i will cut my wrist.

Bronze Member

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 17
I'll cut my wrist before I drive A fu**ing minivan,the only chick you'll pick up in that is your momma.You need to do some research some of the nicer capacitors cost alot.I have a very weak battery,so I need a cap.

Help2
Unregistered guest
No you dont need a cap.
FIrst you need to do a big 3
Then you need a battery, and then a HO alt.
After all that...you may want a cap,
but you should never NEED one.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 5639
really capacitors are only a part of a proper charging system for a high end audio setup in a car.
you may want to look at a small hatchback instead of a large minivan. much easier to turn into a good SPL vehicle.
then look at some good amps, at least a pair of hich excursion subs in a good box, some very good front components, and a head unit.
for events, you'll also need signal processing from soneone like audiocontrol.
things to consider

Bronze Member

Laurens, SC USA

Post Number: 18
Well I do Have a porsche 924 Hatchback,Would you recomend brahma's for spl?

Bronze Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 74
brahmas are for sq/spl, not just spl....get a RE MT step up from the X.XX and is desinged for spl applacations. the adire tumult is a elite choice too. im sure theres other people that are going to give you many other options.

Bronze Member
Username: Alex711

Post Number: 50
yeah get some MT's i sat n my friends car today who had 3 of them n there and yeah..i didn't sit n there but like 10 seconds after he turned it up..they r defiently some SERIOUS subs..he's knocked all the door handles off and the whole outter shell of the car is flexing out when it hits..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us