Infinity speakers

Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 8
I've been cruisin on ebay and was lookin at the mtx 6000 and the infinity 1020 and the 1030's. i heard 6000's are sorry. but haven't heard much of the infinitys. has anyone heard of them? they are single voice coil 4 ohms so i was planning to get 4 of them off ebay and run it at 4 ohm mono. perfects are kinda too pricey.

Username: Deviate

Post Number: 2
I'm running with 2 Infinity Reference 1230w's. SVC 4 Ohm. I was going to buy a 1030, but they ran out of stock before I had the $. I'm perfectly happy with my 1230s running on a MTX 6500D. I paid $190 for both with a box and tax @ Circuit City. The Infinity Reference series are decent speakers. Especially for the money. I've got the 6000cs component set too.
I'm assuming that the MTX 6000 is a sub? I've heard their speakers are poor quality, but their amps are decent. Just second hand info, but I've heard it from a lot of people.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 861
what is your budget?
there are better subs than the Infinity Reference or MTX 6k models for around the same price.

Username: Hiphopanonymous

Post Number: 9
I couldn't think of any other subs. maybe make a list for me to check out? yea, my budget is pretty much around the price of these subs.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 887
look at the Kicker CompVR or Adire Shiva subs.
both are 12" and around $100 each.
Alpine's Type-R might be a viable solution as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us