Planet Audio tt1250D Vs. Hifonics Brutus 1500d.

Username: Transpolucion

Post Number: 1
hello,

I have a doubt, buys two woofers Solobaric S12L7 of 4 ohms, double coil. I want to buy hifonics brutus 1500d for them, but in where I buy the sound, said to me that the planet audio tt1250d was moore fine , said to me that hifonics does not provide the power that says. Buys planet audio tt1250, was a good purchase? It has good Quality? with that amplifying provision the necessary power so that they give the 100% to the Woofers? or they need another but powerful one?

Post Number: 2
somebody?

bump

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 761
nobody can probably understand what you said.

Post Number: 3
jejejej,,, my lenaguage is very bad,,, sorry!!! But helpme!!!

Unregistered guest
all i can say is planet audio is some of the highest quality ull see. there amps are badass and will pound anythin

Username: Zen936

Post Number: 38
I think he used an online translator hence the english. Let me translate (or try to!)

"I have doubts buying two double coil Solobaric S12L7 of 4 ohms. I want to buy hifonics brutus 1500d, but where can I get them. Someone said to me that the planet audio tt1250d was much better and that hifonics does not provide the power. Would a planet audio tt1250 be a good purchase? Are there good quality? Would it give enough power for the woofers or would I need to get a better one?"

Hehehe. Hope dat makes sense. And Frankie, wake up. Either you're a seller for Planet Audio, or they're paying you to say good stuff of their junk!

Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 61
rofl soundbite...true

i would go with the hifonics brutus bx1500d amplifier myself, mostly cuz theyre a more reliable company than planet audio in my opinion. run both L7's in paralell with their dual voice coils in paralell too and you'll be running them at 1 ohm, and the BX1500D puts out 1500w RMS at 1 ohm, just be careful with them at that much power, because with more cone area comes more stress on the voice coils and kicker has a tendancy to have their voice coils unravel or explode from what ive seen in SPL comp and when you push them AT or Beyond their limits....

each one canhandle 750w rms and thats what theyll be getting so just be careful when playin at high volumes
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us