Blow-Through

Anonymous

i am thinking about doing a sick blow through in my 2002 chevy silverado stepside, 6 12" XX.X, how much do you think the blow through part of an install will run? what is the most successful way to do a blow through? by the way the subs are going in the bed, i just want air flow to the cabin

Bronze Member
Username: Comet345

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 97
i just bought a 2002 silverado about 2 months ago :D

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 238
all i know is that you must have a sh!t load of money to be thinkin about 6 12" 3x's.. along w/ the amps to run them, and either a couple alternators linked togheter or one SUPER alt that could handle that much power being drained. alot of custom work will take place so dont get anxious.. my friend had a single cab 89' silverado (was on sporttruck.com) with 6 10's in the bed + the blow thru. it slammed. talk to your local body shop and tell them what you are thnkin about doing, get some estimates. your hard work will be highly rewarded

yep
Unregistered guest
there is a chevy truck on realmofexcursion.com w/ a system just like the one you are talkin bout.

Bid d
Unregistered guest
You might wanna spend your time looking for blow jobs instead. They are way more enjoyable and cheaper.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us