Amp help

Username: Cmro1987

Post Number: 4
on my amp rockford fosgate 601s it says grd which is ground and b+ which im guessing is power i got my amp kti in today and they said in the little paper that on one end you know install the fuse and ring terminal and all that i did that and then to hook the power cable to the amp they said strip the installation and put a spade terminal and my amp has under b+ 2 different holes liek next to eachother and theres a lil black thing over it the spade terminal doesnt fit into the 2 spaces its liek 3 4 sizes too small anyone else who has a rockford amp (i guess it is the same) how'd u hook urs up or neone else have neadvise thnks a lto

Post Number: 5
anyone at all?

Post Number: 6
come on anyone?

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 838
got a picture?
did you check the RF manual?
either it's for dual 8AWG lines for power, or one is power, and one is the remote trigger.

does your amp have a screw setting for a spde terminal or is it one where you push the wire in and screw the clamp down on the wire with an allen key?

Post Number: 7
yeh it has alen key i guess to clamp it down but theres 2 holes like under b+ and 2 holes wit allen keys under grd

Post Number: 8
and it also has a little tab thing for the rem so i dont think its tht and they recomened me a 4 gauge kit and i already have it

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 846
you probably need a distribution block to split from a single 4AWG line down to two 8AWG lines at the amplifier.
sounds like ya don't need spade terminals, just stripped wire ends for those terminals.
I don't use newer RF amps myself. I generally avoid them so I haven't seen what they're using recently.
I'm also too lazy to go look it up. heheh

Mad
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know where I can purchase the JBL BP1200.1 amp from the UK. Is there any retailers in the UK that sell this product? Please Help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us