System for friend.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 227
whats up guys. my friend just got a 2000 ext. cab silverado and hes looking to get a nice CLEAN system. he wants it to hit, but more inclined towards SQ. what do you all think? hes got up to 1500$ to spend. his personal input was 3 10's under the backseat but i wasnt sure if this was the best option, or if he would even be giving each sub the recommended cuft needed to sound correct. he also wants components so take that into consideration. i was thinking if he stayed with the idea of 3 10's he should think about the Vmax 10's (200watts each) running of a JBL 600.1, he wants components but not sure if he has room for those w/o custom kicks since its a truck, so i was thinking the infinity plate coaxles. he wanted a flip screen HU but i told him how much money those would take up so now hes just looking for a nice efficiant deck. any help would be appreciated

taylor
Unregistered guest
i just had a rockford system and got it back yesterday it is in a 1998 z71 extended cab i got 2 rockford 10 inch rfd2210 hx2 subs with a rockford p8002 amp and a rockford p4004 amp going to infinety componits with a pioneer head unit the subs cost me 99 dollars at www.sonicelectronix.com i got the the 2 amp's and the subs and c.d player from there the box was custom built for the 10's and it sounds really good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us