Alarm trips everynight

Unregistered guest
I have an Audiovox Pursuit Series PRO 9232a, and had it installed around 3 weeks ago. Now it is going off nearly everynight at 1, 4 or 5 in the morning, and I was wondering if anyone else had encountered this problem.
Thanks.

neonb
Unregistered guest
I had that problem for awhile with the PRO 9232s, it ended up being my neighbors passing by with the heavey pipes on there trucks and cars. Some microwaves sets it off. But I reset the sensitivity and even moved my car for awhile and it hasn't done it in over a month. Contact the company about it also...

Unregistered guest
Thanks for the information. How would I go about reseting the sensitivity on the unit? Thanks.

neonb
Unregistered guest
Under your steering column, look for a black box with little red & green lights on it. The box will have Audiovox on it and a little dile on it one way + and other way -. + is more sensitive and - less sensitive. You want to make it a little less senstive but test it. Rearm the system and hit the bumber front and back and around the frame of the front door... See if that works or contact audiovox with the problem.

neonb
Unregistered guest
Also go back to where you had it installed....

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 94
TAKE IT BACK AND LET THE INSTALLER WORK ON IT!
sorry, i had to do that, we installers hate it when someone brings back an install we did only to find that they had tampered with it, just let the guys adjust it for you, second, if you have a motion sensor throw it away and buy a shock sensor, motion sensors are impossible to adjust because their sensitivity changes with heat, cold, and humidity.

neonb
Unregistered guest
I told them to do that, I did take my back serval time and the installer didn't help. I just tried that since where I was parking has alot of cars going down it. And I just moved up north, and the kids like checking the sensitivty of you car so they can break in it. I have motion sensor and it is not too sensitive but not easy for them to get in they stop checking it. There isn't anything in my car anyway worth stealing. Just STOCK...

Username: Noblemobile

Van Nuys, CA USA

Post Number: 10
Listen to Zac. Most shops wont even charge you.

Username: Erus37

Hollywood, Fl USA

Post Number: 5
WHAT KIND OF VEHICLE IS IT

Username: Jerome8283

Post Number: 1
I just purchased a Mazda with a Pursuit Series PRO 9232a. How do I disable the horn from blowing when I set/disable the alarm?

Anonymous

WITH A BIG FREAKIN' STICK!!!!
Crack the windshield a few times. then beat on the hood untill there is a HUUUUUUGGGEEE hole and you can reach in and rip the freakin hor out.
then put some duct tape over the hole in the hood and tell your friends it's a hood scoop and give you like 50 extra horsepower.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us