JBL Amps

Amp man
Unregistered guest
what do u guys think about the JBL BP-1200, and BP 150, they will be powering a 18" X.X.X in a SS and a pair of infinity 5.1 componants, i wont be able to put the amp to use untill around march or april of next year on account that the 18" subs are not going to made again untill Dec. so do you guys think i should hold off on the amps till later, cuz they seem good for the money right now and car domain probably wont be carrying these later so do u think i should order those now?

amp man
Unregistered guest
Bump

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 221
im sure youll be able to find the jbl bp1200.1 later on as well but if you have no better place for the money right now, go ahead and buy it. i can almost guarentee eBay would have that amp on any given day as well as some other car audio sites. but hey its up to you, now or later its a great amp. i doubt the price will change much between now and december..

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 584
I think he's worried about CarDomain running out of these refurbished guys.

http://www.cardomain.com/item/JBLBP12001Z

If you don't mind gettin a used amp go ahead and wait, but if you'd rather have a factory refurbished model $200 is a pretty decent price. They might run out by March.

-Fishy

amp man
Unregistered guest
"The "Direct Connect" terminal block power connectors allow for either 8 gauge or 4 gauge power wire,"

ya, i was also noticing that the terminals only allow 4 or 8 guage wireing? i was planning on using 0 guage for an 18" X.X.X, and is it ok to run a mono amp to componants?

amp man
Unregistered guest
bump

aqmp man
Unregistered guest
bump

Anonymous

BUUUUUMMMP!!!!!LOL!!

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2406
You only need 4 guage to power an amp of that size, the size of the sub doesn't matter. And no, you can't run a Class D mono to components.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us