What shall I do

Ringo
Unregistered guest
I wanted to get 3 JL 1000/1 amps and 3 IDMAX V.3. I wanted to get something that will knock stuff off the walls of my house(Just kidding but that would be cool). Something that will be heard from a long ways away. Will this do it or should I get some different subs or what. I just want some help on what to get. Something loud that will break stuff and be the loudest in town. How much are the RE X.X.X because I might get them.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 4754
the RE are $369 plus shipping for 12" each.
although I'm not really sure what you're actually after.
My old IASCA pro circuit car ran two 12" subs, with 160wRMS each, and I'd hit in the 151dB range with it.
I used to park in front of our shop, which was in a strip-mall sort of location.
Next door was a tune and lube shop.
When I'd sit about 25 feet from their waiting room in my car, I could turn the volume to about 2 o'clock, and it'd knock the framed certificates off of their walls behind the counter.
Used to really tick em off, too.
good thing I was dating the chick who worked at the front desk.

Bronze Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 52
get two 15" adire brahmas and get them in the proper ported box. get a BX1800D so each sub will be getting about 900RMS and upgrade your charging system and your in bisness. this is a budget way to go, or the way i would because the hifonics amps are fairly priced.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us