Question

IamChris
Unregistered guest
alright, i have a question for everyone....im getting 2200 dollars soon, and i wanted to put it into my sound system. im already happy with my head unit and speakers, so heres what im gonna do.

my buddy told me that a really good sub is the solo baric kicker L7 12" sub, i was gonna get that and an audiobahn amp, plannin on spendin around 1,000 for the two of those. now heres where my ? comes in. i wanna get a custom fiberglass enclosure, one that uses my spare tire well, so i can have the sub flush with the floor of the trunk, and i want my amp mounted in the enclosure as well. could i do that with 1200 dollars? and if so, does anyone know of any places that do that? and for reasonable. i live in the baltimore area.

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 55
solo barics suck. with 2200 dollars and you already have your speakers and head unit you can get a great system. stay away from audiobahn and the square shaped subs. what kind of vehicle you drive?

elecgenius
Unregistered guest
I USED TO HATE SOLO BARICS TOO--- GOT MY AUDIOBAHN 1206T'S FOR LESS AND SOUND CLEANER HI QUAL BASS. I GOTTA TELL U THOUGH, 15 L7'S KIK azz. IVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LOUDER THAN THAT, EXCEPT THE 12" 'TARANTULAS' BY SOUNSTREAM WHICH ARE INCREDIBLY HARD TO FIND. I ALSO RECOMMEND TO GET A HI HIFONICS AMP OR, IF U HAVE THE MONEY, A JL AUDIO AMP

jerryanderson
Unregistered guest
my brahma 15 will be louder than an 15L7

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 48
if i were you go with 2 15" adire audio brahmas...they rock!!! or go with resonant engineering X.XX they also rock!!!
www.adireaudio.com(Brahma)
www.reaudio.com(X.XX)

JLS ARE GREAT
Unregistered guest
i would get some JL w7's, those things are loud, u would get your money out of those

Anonymous

why waste money on jls when u can get a sub that is the same if not better than a w7. go with a X.XX or a brahma or sumfin like that...just a suggestion...a 13W7 on ebay is about 600 and your not gona find one cheaper than that... a X.XX or a brahma are about 450 for a 15" new...can't beat that...the X.XX has a bit more spl than the brahma but r so close...and both subs would be very close to a 13w7...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us