Budget Speakers

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 249
Hi. I am still building my system piece by peice. THis is because I am 17 and have a very tight budget. I believe my system should do very well as soon as I have a good componont/speaker system hooked up. I have already aquired my HU- Alpine CDA9827 SUB-Cerwin Vega V-Max 12" SUB-AMP-MTX 311d.

I have a rockford fosgate 60ix running 2 6.5 coaxs in the front doors. this amp can do 30x2@4 and 60x2@2 or 120 bridged @ 4. Could I find a good pair of budget components that sound good with only 30Watts runnning to them. If not would any co-axials sound good w/30watts. If 30watts is not enough what speaker/amp combo would be good for a budget system. Im looking for great SQ and enough SPL to be heard through my V-Max. Nothing insane but I just want it to sound very nice. I have a small Nissan Maxima 93' so would the rear passengers be able to hear the front speakers fine or should i move the 6.5" coaxs to the rear and run it off of my HU??

Thanks

Silver Member

Michigan America!

Post Number: 250
i looked into the Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 but it came out to aroun $350. Perfects ~ 210 MTX amp ~ 140 (70x2@4)

that is a little bit more than I would like to pay.

Silver Member

Michigan America!

Post Number: 252
bump... anyone here?

Silver Member

Michigan America!

Post Number: 255
can someone please help here??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums