Crossfire subs

Unregistered guest
im looking at geting a system in my ford escape. there is a place near me that have specials. basically pre-selected subs and amps at a "lower" price. the system includes 2 crossfire cf3 10" subs(upgrade to 2 crossfire db3 10" subs for $20) and a crossfire vr302 amp (upgrade to vr402 amp for $70). the package together without the upgrades costs $559. ive never heard crossfire subs before so im not sure if its worth the money. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Hifonics

Post Number: 38
IMO use 405 and get the re X.XX and sve a lil bit mo money n get the hifonics 1500d of ebay for lieke 250 shipped datz round 655, then the wring kit off of knukonconceptz.com 100 max so round 750 build your box and u have spent roun 800$ and you will prob bass more tan ne bodi in your citi o0o yeh and a HU also but if you are not willin 2 spend that much money im me at topdawgsounds n i will answa ne more ?'

Unregistered guest
but are the crosfires any good. if they are then im just gonna get it done at the shop. if not im gonna buy my own, but im a lazy bum.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us