Quick Question, please answer...

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 200
Will a cerwin vega v-max have greater spl with the full 300 watts rms running to it than an audiobahn aw1200q, with the same 300 watts rms running to it? The v-max would be reaching full excursion, and you'd think the audiobahn wouldn't, since the rms for the aw1200q is 700 watts. I know audiobahn always way overrates, but still. I want a much better sub than audiobahn, better company and better souind quality, but I would also like it to hit harder if that's possible. The audiobahn does hit very loud, but like always, it sounds bad. I need some honest answers.

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 103
Jeez, u have 200 posts and have never heard off how audiobahn SUCK lol
Yes, the v-max would EAT the audiobahn alive lol.
The v-max and the shiva are the best all around subs that have 300 rms.

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 201
Nooo, I know audiobahn sucks, I got it a while ago, before I joined ecoustics, and as you can see, I have learned a lot, hense my 200 posts. My only question was if the vmax would truly be louder. I know audiobahn sounds crappy, I have one, but it does get really loud. But thanks for answering my question. I can't wait to get my vmax and hook it up!

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 141
you guys suck

taylor17
Unregistered guest
i think the audiobahn wood sound better audiobahns aren't that bad if you know what you are doing

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 148
:-)

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 134
Yea, i actually have owned both.....The V-Max's sound cleaner and hella loud compared to the sh1ty audiobahns. I have at least 300 watts going to my V-Max's and they sound much better and alittle more spl than the aw1200q's.

Silver Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 135
Hey, I live in michigan too, do you live on west or east side? U know were Grand Rapids is....Maybe we could hook up and i could own you in a sound battle :P

Silver Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 202
Ahh, I live up in the thumb. Grand Rapids is quite a ways away, but I do got family there. Have you ever heard of Cass City? That's the small stupid little town that I'm from.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 778
steven check your post on the port question

later man

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 107
Yes joe the v-max would sound alot better than the alumq's.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us